The Passive House display “EcoWall” is based on a design by Ecological Building Systems.
The wall build up from inside out:
- Sasmox board
- service cavity with Thermo Hemp insulation
- Intello airtight system
- 9″ studs filled with Daemmstatt cellulose / 9″ rafters filled with Thermo Hemp insulation
- Panelvent diffusionopen board for racking strength
- 80mm Gutex Ultratherm woodfibre board / insulation
- choice of ventilated facade or plaster straight onto the Gutex
I have build the units in different variations. They can be seen at the showroom of Ecological Building Systems and the Passive House Academy ( link to the PHA here ) as well as in many hardware shops.